Type of questions to choose for the Brand Lift
Brand lift brand studies are prepared with 3 questions that you will have to select and adapt depending on your objective based on a template with different options and topics discussed above: ad memory, brand recognition and association of the message of our campaign/brand. Below we see an example of 3 questions that we could configure in a Brand Lift:
- Ad reminder: “Do you remember seeing an ad for [brand / product] online or on a mobile device in the last 2 days?” (This question is required)
- Brand awareness: “Have you heard of [brand / product]?”
- Reminder message: “What [brand / product] do you associate message X with?”
What are the minimum requirements?
The minimum necessary to carry out the study with the public in Spain (if it is carried out for other markets you will have to fulfill other minimum requirements) are the following:
- Minimum reach of 2 million people
- 7 million impressions.
- 3 weeks duration (4 recommended)
The study itself is free, but to be statistically relevant it needs a minimal budget. The best way to calculate this minimum budget is to use the Campaign Planner.
What results will I receive with Brand Lift?
Initial results will become available once the surveys have received 250 responses. Once the study is finished, and after ten business days, we will receive a presentation with the complete results. This report will include:
- The general results, study and details of the campaign
- A demographic breakdown of the results
- Benchmarks for campaigns in the client’s industry and region where the study was conducted
- Tips to optimize it
- Breakdown of winning responses
In summary, results compared by audiences and knowing if there is an increase with the test group or not. In many cases, the budget that you are already dedicating to your campaigns is enough to carry out the study, so do not stop proposing it due to the investment, since it is very valuable when it comes to knowing the status of the brand in the market and identify new business strategies for the future.