- “Shopping behavior” or “Behavior of the purchase”: this report is a funnel on the general evolution of the users since they land on the website.
- “Checkout behaviour” or “Behavior of the payment process”: it allows us to see the number of visits that reached the different steps of the conversion funnel, detect where abandonment occurs and identify possible problems in the payment process.
2.Analysis of the performance of the products in the following reports:
- “Product performance” or “Product performance”: include information on the performance of the products in terms of income, price and quantity. And on the other hand on the display and interaction of users with such products as add and remove products from the cart or complete payment processes.
- “Product list performance” or “Product list performance”: the product lists represent a logical grouping of the products of your website. It allows to see the performance of these previously defined lists.
3. Analysis of the sales performance in the following report:
- “Sales performance” or “Sales performance”: this report shows all the unique transaction identifiers, detailing the information of each transaction as income, number of items, amount of the shipment, etc. It also allows to evaluate sales by any of the two main dimensions: Transaction (date, time and transaction ID), Date (transaction data accumulated by date)
Unlike standard ecommerce, in this report we can see the amount reimbursed for each transaction. 4. Analysis of marketing performance within our website:
- “Internal promotion” or “Internal Promotions”: include elements such as banners that can be displayed in a section of the website to advertise another section of the site. And it allows us to check the performance of these promotions.
- “Coupon” or “Coupons”: we have two independent reports that allow us to see the performance of the order and / or product coupons, based on metrics such as: income, transactions, average value, unique purchases …
- “Affiliate code” or “Affiliate Codes”: allows you to see how affiliate websites have contributed to the performance of electronic commerce. We can access each of these reports through the ecommerce section that is installed once we activate the ecommerce within the menu conversions.
All these reports are the key pieces to optimize our conversion. Do not wait any longer and start measuring everything that happens in your ecommerce. From Making Science we can help and support you with the whole definition, implementation and analysis process !!