- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
Performance UK believes in inspiring the growth of our clients and our colleagues by encouraging collaboration, nurturing creativity, and embracing opportunity. We do everything we can to make our culture collaborative and caring, with an openness that invites growth and sharing knowledge. We want this role to accelerate your career in digital advertising and help you to play a major part in growing Making Science. We can offer you the chance to become a leading figure within the company while broadening your experience on multiple digital acquisition channels.
What we’d like you to do:
Plan and document campaign strategies in line with a test and learn approach
Think creatively when coming up with targeting and creative options
Set up digital campaigns accurately and logically
Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and take action to improve overall results
Recognise trends of key performance indicators
Tracking & Reporting
Collect, track and record data from a variety of sources
Spot check and reconcile data sets
Troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues
Provide ad hoc reports to managers and clients
Create a close relationship with our clients through impeccable client service
Be presentable and have a friendly, positive approach to our clients
Prepare regular insightful updates on campaign performance for our clients
Find smart solutions to client objectives
Brief compelling copy and creative for clients, considering their tone and brand
Liaise with 3rd party partners and advertising technology platforms
Support senior management in preparing for new business pitches and bringing on board new clients
Ensure work is prioritised and implemented based on agreed deadlines
Keep a tight grip on the market and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes.
What we’d like you to bring:
We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
Minimum 2 years of experience performing similar tasks in other marketing agencies or clients.
Proven knowledge and experience of Paid Search , Meta and Programmatic will be a plus.
Willing to jump into a consultancy and strategist role
Passionate of analysis and reporting with experience in reporting tools as Excel and Data Studio
- Very data driven analytical thinker with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Focused and highly organised
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Able to interact effectively with both clients and other team members
You have an native or advanced level of English and a European language will be highly valuable.
Perks of joining us
25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours (start at 9am +/- 1 hour and finish accordingly) AND 2.30pm finish on Fridays. Hybrid working model.
The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
Enhance Parental Leave
You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!