Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team.
We value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities, because they help us stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing.
We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company, that will help us get to know each other better.
So, if you think you fit in, don't hesitate and apply to our offer!
In the Dev Team we develop custom web applications with PHP, Dart and Flutter. We have a lot of IoT projects and also we create cross platform apps using React Native. With Wordpress, Prestashop, Magento, Shopify and Storeden we are creating stunning websites and e-commerce.
Our server and cloud infrastructures are managed by our IT. team We are focused on performance.
What we’d like you to do:
- Frontend developing on LAMP platform, Wordpress, Hubspot, Shopify, Storeden, Prestashop
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Follow-up on clients
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for an highly skilled frontend developer, who’s proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude
- You have between 2 and 5 years of previous Fullstack Developer experience
- You have passion for building delightful end-to-end experiences with an eye for design and quality
- Excellent knowledge of React
- Excellent knowledge of Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, CSS (SASS o LESS), Git.
- Good knowledge of Typescript and PHP 7.2+
- Nice to have: Websocket, NodeJs, Web Component, Stencil, Next.js, PWA, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- You have a good level of English, both spoken and written
- You like to get your hands dirty (good leadership means rolling up your sleeves)
- You are a Problem-Solver able to identify issues and determine the most appropriate course of action in a quick and efficient way
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!