- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
What we’d like you to do:
- Design solutions to address business needs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Follow the best practices for SFMC implementation.
- Work closely with various internal teams and other parties.
- Participate in pre-sales, implementation processes, and drive projects through from design to through to deployment.
- Research and provide technical solution to meet business solution.
- Create Journeys, automations and email templates.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com’s best practices, products and their capabilities and limitations.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
- Hands on experience in creating Journeys using Journey builder.
- Hands on experience creating various Automations using Automation studio.
- Hands on experience creating and working on email templates using content builder or design in HTML.
- Experience/understanding of Social studio implementation.
- Experience/understanding of Mobile studio implementation.
- Experience/understanding of Advertising studio implementation.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Einstein implementation is a big plus.
- Must have Salesforce Certified Email Specialist or Marketing Cloud consultant certification.
- Experience with Interaction Studio and Datorama is a plus
- Ability to translate established requirements into successful projects
- Capability to travel to a client’s office
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
- Other Salesforce certifications a plus (Administrator, Consultant, Developer)
- Basic knowledge of SQL & AMPScript
- Proven track record of successfully assisting in all aspects of SFMC campaign & customer journey execution and related projects; 2 years of experience minimum
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to deliver campaigns & projects on time
- Bilingual Spanish/English or high level of English;
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags, you’ll have 26 vacation days!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!